Monday, March 2, 2009

Work,work and work.........

Phewww!!! I have been working the entire weekend....Gosh! I feel so exhausted...mentally and physically too. It has been such a long week. So much work, so much of anxiety...so much stress. I have almost lost touch with my life. Hope it gets over soon. Hope it goes well.

Sometimes little things can work wonders. Today was another exhausting day at work. Left office by 7:30 pm. The entire weekend had gone by and another hectic week was about to start. I was already feeling sick. Just then, some of my friends called up and all of us met at a cafe nearby. We chatted and chatted until the cafe was about to close for the day. And guess what, I was recharged within no time. Its amusing how little things can make such a difference. Well, there was coffee too; which works wonders with my mood anyway.

2 comments:

  1. friends can do wonders to us... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry like most bad times it would be over soon and then you would probably miss this crazy schedule.... and check how how long is that cafe open everyday...

    ReplyDelete