Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Brownies....Yummmyyyyyyyy


Tired of routine, I was thinking of trying out something new. Just then, thought of baking something. We have an oven in our apartment, but had never used it. Neither did I know, how to operate it.

So started with pulling up the operating manual for the oven from the Internet. After figuring out the basic baking steps, me and my roomie went out to buy a cake mix. Picked up a Hershey's choco-walnut brownie mix and a baking tray from the near by department store.

I was all excited about baking a cake for the first time, given that I am just an amateur cook and cakes are not the easiest thing to make. With my fingers crossed, I prepared the mix and started the oven.

After about an hour, my apartment was clouded with the aroma of fresh yummy brownies. I was delighted to see them come out perfectly.
Yes, the brownies were perfect! Operation successful! :)

3 comments:

  1. Routine... routinely breaking routine is also a routine .. so then the question is what is routine?

    Lets see what is the next delicacy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ans to Q no 1 : Its a vicious circle which is so routine that its part of our routine :)

    suggestion to Q no 2: how about a sizzling brownie with hot boiling chocolate and freezing chocolate/vanilla icecream.....yummmmmmmieeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. How kind of you to answer those for me... :)

    Thank you..

    And for suggestion #2: Wowwww....Can't wait to have that?

    ReplyDelete